martes, agosto 30, 2005

Well, here i go: off to Madrid Fashion Week (Simm)...i´m a little bit nervous: wish me good luck!
If you happen to be in Madrid beetween Friday 2 and Monday 5 of September maybe you wouldn´t mind to drop by and say hello: I´ll be in IFEMA:Hall 6: Section PLATAFORMA: stand 12. I´ll be delighted to see you!
For those of you that cannot manage to come: i promise, promise, promise that i will take pictures and post images of all my new stuff in case you´re curious about it.

I´ll be back next week!

Love, peace + b mild ; )

Lucia a.k.a. chicadecanela

4 Comments:

Blogger MiKiMoNo said...

Qué pena que no pueda ir... pero te deseo mucha suerte!!!

10:12 a. m.  
Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

Mucha suerte!! Igual me paso si puedo!

4:10 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Chicadecandela, vivo en Nueva York pero muero por estar en Madrid... me gustaría ir a tu show, pero eso es lo que tienen estas cosas... ¿no? Te deseo mucha suerte, soy una fan tuya.

2:32 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

11:56 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home