jueves, mayo 18, 2006

Well, thanks for all the nice comments. Some of you even said i was pretty (blush!). I´m not! It´s just the light in the room. So much can be achieved with beautiful lighting!(^.^)Y

I wanted to announce a new feature for this blog. I always envy blogs that post about beautiful things they find in the www with pics and all. My blog is not a links blog, although i do give links ramdonly, but usually without pictures. Well, i want to post about beautiful things too! So wellcome:

· Y · . Y Friday I´m in Love Y . · Y .
(oh , The Cure, so cute and so obscure)

Once a week-on Friday, hopefully- i will write a nice review about one designer i admire or a shop i like or about a trend, a bunch of crafters or whatever tickles my fancy. All complete with links and nice pics and the lot. The whole purpose really is to force me to be more regular posting here, i owe that much to you for taking the time to visit here! So wish me good luck and i hope you like tomorrow´s feature

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

ha! that's not the lighting darling, you are truly gorgeous! :)

11:19 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I just watched the video and you are beautiful! And it is not just the lighting, it is true beauty! I love your clothes too :D I just wish that I could understand what you are saying! Watching the video has inspired me, I've been in a bit of a rut trying to make stuff but not feeling very creative but watching the video gives me a burst of energy!

2:38 a. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, you cuties! Niina, i´m happy it has inspired you, you make beautiful stuff, so keep going!

8:40 a. m.  
Blogger Anabel said...

Pues la luz que te acompañaba a la tienda de Lugo debía de perseguirte desde tu taller porque se te veía igual de bien:-)

Estoy deseando ver esas tiendas y esos diseñadores.... Ya sabes que estoy a la caza de crafter y de nombres originales(Qué verguenza lo del nombre, y yo que pensaba que tenía imaginación).
Happy Weekend!!

11:36 a. m.  
Blogger Beatriz said...

Qué bien! Nos vas a enseñar cositas! Estupendo.

Aún tengo pendiente ver la entrevista. Ganas tengo... Ya te diré.

Besos

11:43 a. m.  
Blogger etre-soi said...

Oh oh oh so beautifullllllll and congratulations, really everything is so awesome, your work is amazing and I really understood everything that you said because there are some words so close to portuguese :) and of course YOU ARE beautiful, love love your skirt :)

And this new idea for featuring a designer is also great :)

5:02 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Obrigada! O galego é moi similar ao portugués, si ;)

9:39 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home