sábado, agosto 26, 2006

A mini mini update with some little cuties in the shoppe. Two new limited edition Cècile dolls: Cècile Vintage and Cècile Posey. And, for the first time on-line, the Love Birds, in mango, olive or wool white. For a limited time only. Thank you!


****************************************************************************


Do you like this?
















It´s not like i want to take the place of our beloved Ariel, not at all! This are some customized ballerinas made just for a sweet costumer of mine. She just had to have some shoes by chicadecanela! But i think they look cutie cute. And it was so much fun making them! I might do another pair for myself...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wonderful wonderful! Those are such beautiful shoes, I would feel like a princess wearing them :)

8:40 a. m.  
Blogger Ariel said...

Ey!Son monísimas!!me encantan!Pero una y no más eh?se te da demasiado bien y no quiero competencia...jaja!Besos

9:21 a. m.  
Blogger Ariel said...

Y por cierto, me muero con las nuevas Cecile!!!!!!!

9:22 a. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

;-) Ariel, viniendo de tí me halaga especialmente. ¡y me alegro de que te gusten las 'cecilitas'!

10:37 a. m.  
Blogger Anabel said...

Qué monos!! Mira que llevo tiempo queriendo hacer algo con unas bailarinas sosísimas que tengo...
Vamos a tener que añador sección customizar a al revista:-)

6:45 p. m.  
Blogger lanusa said...

Me encantan las bailarinas en general, y las tuyas son preciosas!!!!!!!!!

9:33 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gracias!!! ^.^

11:38 p. m.  
Blogger Majeak Ann said...

están super preciosas!! y ese color me fascina!

4:34 a. m.  
Blogger Beatriz said...

Nuevas Cecile! Ay madre, que bonitas!!! En Cádiz no me la quitaba por las noches. Yo con mi Cecile siempre.
Las bailarinas estupendas. No me extraña que Ariel tiemble :)
Besitos

10:02 a. m.  
Blogger ana margarida said...

And fo me too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

7:11 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home