domingo, septiembre 03, 2006

Now you are all going to envy me so so much. Even hate me.
Look what my friend Aki from Poche in Japan has just sent me as a present:

Ain´t it just beautiful? Look at all the tiny details, look at her drawings, perfection! Everything is handmade and crafty and completely zakka. She even sent me the latest issue of Cotton&Paint! she said she was going to send me a "homemade book in which a wonderful work of a lot of Japan was recorded" and i was, like, "ok! if it comes from Japan i´m sure i´ll love it". And voilá! My favorite magazine in the whole wide world came in the mail, together with zakka goodnes a plenty. A lot of work from Aki appears in the magazine: pages 6-7 and page 74 (the cute cat in the cover!).
Now, please, don´t hate me ´cos i´m so lucky :b

No, seriously, you know i love you. I could just have hidden this treasure and never show anyone, but i´m sharing ,right?

See ya * * *

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I sooooo envy you!!!! ^o^

4:53 a. m.  
Blogger Majeak Ann said...

Beautiful little things, i'm in love!
ay ay ay..yo si me muero!
está requetelindo lo que ella hace!
No te envidio..jaja, yo tambie te quiero!
Ya pronto regreso al blog
(mucho trabajo últimamente), pero eso es bueno!
Que disfrutes estas chulerías, hasta yo me emocioné!
besito,
Marjorie

4:39 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I don't hate you but I DO envy you so badly! How did you become friends with Aki?? You are so lucky!

6:35 a. m.  
Blogger Lolita Blahnik said...

jajajjj, inevitablemente me corroe la envidia ;)

8:33 p. m.  
Blogger Majeak Ann said...

ya regresé *^*, y..pues sí, cuéntanos cómo la conociste..jaja!
besito.
-Marjorie

6:12 a. m.  
Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

Lo mismo que si te tocara la lotería!!! Qué bonito!! Es precioso! Disfrútalo!!

12:58 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

que suerte, y la revista es una chulada, yo milagrosamente la he conseguida en amazon.jp, pero la verdadera chulada es la de Café, tengo el último número, el 4 http://www.kitty-craft.com/shop/step1.php?number=4661 y me encanta, lo malo: solo la puedo conseguir en Kitty-Craft, la 3 también tiene buenas pintas: http://www.kitty-craft.com/shop/step1.php?number=2096

ya sé, podíamos quedar pero me resulta tan difícil, pero si queires mandame un email el día que te pases por el centro de mañana (estoy estudiando en la biblioteca) bs

5:26 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home