domingo, julio 05, 2009


For those of you that don´t already know: sales are here! And for those of you who knew and already made a purchase: thanks so much! There´s very little left, just one or two of each item, i hope to have the "sold out" sign hanged up soon enough and close the shop for the holidays!
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!

Therefore, i´m giving you, my faithful blog readers an extra 10%off !!!!

Please visit my spanish blog here to learn more about it
(for people outside of Spain just email me: infoatchicadecaneladotcom).


Help me clear everything out!

***






8 Comments:

Blogger Marta de MOS said...

me encanta!!!!
un beso
Marta

9:30 a. m.  
Anonymous Cecilia said...

Es un trabajo estupendo el tuyo!
Te felicito (*^_^*)

7:08 p. m.  
Blogger A. said...

PRECIOSO!

http://pinpilinpauxadas.blogspot.com/

10:15 p. m.  
Blogger ZEPETIT said...

Es precioso!

Zepequeña.

9:47 p. m.  
Blogger l o v e l y d e s i g n said...

hello, and congratulations - you have won a set of address file cards from me! Please send me your mailing address to sharilyn AT lovelydesign DOT com and I will mail them out to you. xo sharilyn

12:54 a. m.  
Blogger ♥♥♥ Fall in Style ♥♥♥ said...

Que de cosas bonitas y apetecibles. ¿Cómo va todo? A ver si encuentro hueco y te mando un email ^^

1:09 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hola, Anaïs! Pues muy bien, escríbeme pronto! ^^

3:25 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gostei do blogue:)

bj

8:03 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home